Manager, Real Estate Transactions
The Manager, Real Estate Transactions will play a critical role in expanding Knotel’s property portfolio. S/he will develop deep knowledge of institutional players in San Fransisco’s commercial real estate market while building partnerships that fuel Knotel’s growth. Our team embraces curiosity, integrity, and tenacious problem-solving, and the Manager of Real Estate and Business Development will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You’ll Do
- Leverage disciplined research skills and business acumen to source, negotiate, and execute property transactions
- Identify new opportunities for Knotel’s portfolio and develop relationships that enable its expansion
- Manage and track growth pipeline, strategically prioritizing partners and target markets to maximize results
- Remain abreast of corporate and institutional needs in commercial real estate to inform ongoing Knotel product development
Who You Are
You are an entrepreneurial, eager learner who is intrinsically motivated to master the complexities of San Fransisco's commercial real estate market and apply them to your work. You are immaculately organized, excel at project management, and can tailor your communication style to match the energy of any audience. You’re always seeking a better solution and the next opportunity to drive change. Ambiguous situations inspire you to find clarity, leverage resources and spark creative thinking. You also have the following:
- 5-7 years of experience in commercial real estate, leasing, asset management, and/or finance
- Intimately familiar with commercial office leases, term sheets, and other transactional documents
- Experience negotiating on behalf of either the landlord or tenant side of a lease transaction
- Strong relationships in the SF real estate market with an existing network of broker and landlord relationships
- Executive influence and ability to interact with senior level internal and external stakeholders.
With over 3 million square feet across 200 locations in New York, San Francisco, London, Los Angeles, Berlin, Brazil and Paris, Knotel is transforming the way we work with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for enterprises, so that business leaders can focus on building the future.
Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding, and was named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, HotelTonight, and Omnicom. To learn more, visit knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.
See Inside the Office of Knotel
Knotel is a fast-growing startup that’s inventing new ways for companies to build their headquarters. Traditionally, many businesses get stuck in long-term leases that force them to spend a lot of time and money on spaces they may outgrow. Knotel is changing this by creating highly flexible and customized setups that can grow or contract with the companies, freeing them up to focus on their businesses.
Back to top