Reporting to our Head of Real Estate and Business Development, the Manager of Real Estate and Business Development will play a critical role in expanding Knotel’s property portfolio. S/he will develop deep knowledge of institutional players in New York City’s commercial real estate market while building partnerships that fuel Knotel’s growth. Our team embraces curiosity, integrity, and tenacious problem-solving, and the Manager of Real Estate and Business Development will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You’ll Do
- Leverage disciplined research skills and business acumen to source, negotiate, and execute property transactions
- Identify new opportunities for Knotel’s portfolio and develop relationships that enable its expansion
- Manage and track growth pipeline, strategically prioritizing partners and target markets to maximize results
- Remain abreast of corporate and institutional needs in commercial real estate to inform ongoing Knotel product development
Who You Are
You are an entrepreneurial, eager learner who is intrinsically motivated to master the complexities of New York City’s commercial real estate market and apply them to your work. You are immaculately organized, excel at project management, and can tailor your communication style to match the energy of any audience. You’re always seeking a better solution and the next opportunity to drive change. Ambiguous situations inspire you to find clarity, leverage resources and spark creative thinking. You also have the following:
- 3-5 years of experience in CRE, finance, consulting, or a similar field
- Transactional experience and comfort with financial models
- Proficiency with Excel, Google Docs, and other technology solutions for streamlining business processes
- Real estate knowledge and startup experience preferred, but not required
- A demonstrated record of academic achievement and extracurricular leadership
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what's never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 45 locations across over 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised over $95 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, Stash, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey.
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.
Back to top