As a member of the Real Estate & Business Development team, the Lease Administrator will work cross-functionally with the Real Estate, Finance, Legal and Operations teams to abstract and summarize commercial lease documents, build a playbook, implement processes and assist various teams with ad-hoc projects. The Lease Administrator will be on the front lines and play a critical role in Knotel’s real estate portfolio growth.
What You’ll Do
- Build out a scalable lease administration process
- Support the lease execution process and onboarding of new locations
- Create and manage lease and management deal abstracts
- Manage and monitor letters of credit, estoppels, commencement letters, certificates of insurance, and other documentation
- Coordinate payment structures with Finance.
- Design and manage lease data collection and reporting systems.
- Manage and coordinate correspondence with Landlords as needed
- Serve as expert liaison to other teams on all aspects of real estate deals
Who You Are
You’re highly self-motivated and driven. Although you’re a numbers person, you have the ability to think creatively and problem solve in ambiguous environments. You’ve demonstrated your ability to roll-up your sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on capacity to build new leasing systems from the ground up. You also have the following:
- 2-4 years of professional experience related to lease administration, accounting or property/project management
- Experience with commercial real estate database applications such as Visual Lease, and strong analytical and technological skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong organizational, time management, and communications skills
- Work successfully under pressure and effectively manage time and workload
- Ability to multi-task, process work quickly and accurately with changing priorities
- Comfort with Salesforce is a plus.
Knotel is transforming the office market with its agile HQ platform for companies. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 40 locations across nearly 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, and London. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised over $90 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, Stash, and King.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey.
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.
Meet Some of Knotel's Employees
Senior Operations Manager
As Senior Operations Manager, Nora oversees all day-to-day operations across Knotel spaces. An important aspect of Nora's role is focusing on scaling Knotel's differentiated services for members.
Back to top