Working alongside our Lead Architect, the Junior Architect will be charged with designing many our new office spaces from start to finish. S/he will learn about design, architecture, and building codes, while helping shape the direction of Knotel’s physical spaces throughout New York City.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with other teams at Knotel in owning the entire design scope for new buildings, including sales renderings and scopes of work and more.
- Communicate regularly with the sales team in providing customizable solutions for clients needs
- Work collaboratively with internal and external team members throughout the design process
- Research new, innovative ways to shape our workspaces in the future
Who You Are
You are a keen, eager learner who turns every experience into a growth opportunity. You are someone who wants to become a master of architectural design in New York, and you aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty while doing it. You maintain exceptionally high standards for your work and environment, always looking for better ways of doing things. You would never say that something “isn’t your job”, and you know how to balance hustle with poise in the way you conduct yourself. You also have the following:
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Design or related field
- 1-3 years experience using AutoCAD
- Ability to solve and manage any issues that may arise during the entire project, from the signing of a lease to the new opening.
- Excellent proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Excellent proficiency in Presentation designing and rendering Interiors
- Proficiency in Google SketchUp is preferred but not required
Knotel is a fast growing real estate startup that is inventing new ways to get things done in a traditional industry. Led by veteran founders, Knotel creates custom headquarters for companies without any of the headaches. Whether for 20 or 200 people, for 6 months or 6 years, Knotel provides businesses the flexibility and design they need in office space so they can focus on their work.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.
Meet Some of Knotel's Employees
Senior Operations Manager
As Senior Operations Manager, Nora oversees all day-to-day operations across Knotel spaces. An important aspect of Nora's role is focusing on scaling Knotel's differentiated services for members.
Back to top