Head of Real Estate, NYC
Working alongside our Global Head of Real Estate & Business Development, the Head of Real Estate, NYC will be charged with leading the New York City team responsible for all transactional work pertaining to Knotel’s key market. S/he will grow Knotel’s global real estate portfolio by setting systems and processes around deal sourcing, timely deal conversion, advantageous deal terms, negotiations and overall portfolio management.
What You’ll Do
- Manage and continue to grow the team responsible for growing Knotel’s core real estate portfolio.
- Build Knotel’s Real Estate portfolio by maintaining a healthy pipeline of commercial real estate properties
- Increase Knotel’s square footage through a combination of traditional lease and managed deals
- Synthesize market data and best practices to establish standards to support excellent site selection
- Manage resources to drive consistency, objectivity and fact-based orientation with respect to project delivery across individual team members
- Partner with Legal, Finance, Operations, Growth and other cross functional teams to streamline inputs and increase alignment on all deals
- Create and prepare various monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for management’s review as needed.
Who You Are
You are a systems thinker. You’re driven by creating process, creating efficiencies and educating others on how to optimize deal flows. You’re comfortable working across the organization and have a knack for prioritizing a diverse workload to achieve common goals. You naturally have an eye toward scale and are excited about the ability to bring Knotel to every major city where commercial real estate continues to be a major pain point for companies of all shapes and sizes. You also have the following:
- 7+ years of experience in deal transactions, strong preference for candidates with CRE background
- Breadth of knowledge in end to end deal negotiation and portfolio/asset management
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage critical situations
- Creative thinking and flexibility that allows you to operate in an agile high growth environment
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what's never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 45 locations across over 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, and London. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised over $95 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, Stash, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey.
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.
Meet Some of Knotel's Employees
Senior Operations Manager
As Senior Operations Manager, Nora oversees all day-to-day operations across Knotel spaces. An important aspect of Nora's role is focusing on scaling Knotel's differentiated services for members.
Back to top