Head of Partner Strategy
Working alongside the Chief Marketing Officer, the Head of Partner Strategy will build Knotel’s multi-tiered partner strategy and work cross-departmentally to ensure that Knotel partners are generating opportunity and bringing value to the Knotel community.
What You’ll Do
- Understand the myriad use cases for partners in order to build a comprehensive partner strategy that supports lead generation and upholds the value of Knotel membership
- Develop criteria and tiering system for partners with measurable expectations
- Use a variety of tactics to activate partnerships from digital campaigns to events to content
- Turn select partners into a scalable, repeatable lead generation engine
- Work cross-departmentally to drive value from partnerships within the Knotel community
- Manage all facets of the relationship with partners to ensure seamless execution
Who You Are
You’re a highly-organized, strategic thinker, with superb relationship skills; you have hands on experience in all areas of marketing from demand gen to content to events; you’ve developed partnership programs with measurable results; you’re a super creative marketer with a strong sales mentality; you’re completely self-directed with an entrepreneurial spirit; you’re a true team player.
- At minimum, 7 years experience in partner or biz dev marketing
- At minimum, 3 years management experience.
- Experience managing multiple relationships with different objectives
- Experience with marketing tools such as marketing automation a huge plus
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what's never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 45 locations across nearly 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, and London. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised over $95 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, Stash, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey.
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.
Meet Some of Knotel's Employees
Senior Operations Manager
As Senior Operations Manager, Nora oversees all day-to-day operations across Knotel spaces. An important aspect of Nora's role is focusing on scaling Knotel's differentiated services for members.
Back to top