Head of Member Experience
Knotel is seeking a Head of Member Experience to lead the team responsible for creating a consistent yet differentiated Knotel experience across all of our locations. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and executing our strategy for customer success, ensuring smooth operations and member satisfaction. A critical part of our growing business, s/he will be charged with leading a distributed workforce and adapting best-in-class hospitality principles to an office environment.
What You’ll Do
- Manage our Member Experience Team’s day-to-day operations, including location assignments, coverage, and any urgent situations that require additional support
- Define a strategy to build a scalable service model that can be replicated across all Knotel locations
- Develop and continuously refine Knotel’s playbook for exceptional service, creating rubrics and competencies that enable all employees to understand their strengths and areas for opportunity
- Create and deliver a training curriculum that educates members of the Member Experience Team on best-in-class practices, with a focus on passion for work, honing judgment skills and taking initiative
- Coach managers within the Member Experience Team on how to get the best results through their direct reports in a manner that strengthens culture and presents all employees with compelling opportunities
Who You Are
You have a deep-seated belief in the transformative power of customer service in business and are at your best when sharing it with others. Changing the culture of work excites you, and you know how to engage a team in Knotel’s mission so that they become stewards for it as well. You have exceptional emotional intelligence, which helps you connect with everyone you meet and know how to create positive outcomes in any situation, no matter how challenging. You also have the following:
- Demonstrated leadership in a high-growth retail, service, or hospitality organization
- At least five years of people management experience
- Experience building, scaling, and managing a distributed workforce
Knotel is a fast growing real estate startup that is inventing new ways to get things done in a traditional industry. Led by veteran founders, Knotel creates custom headquarters for companies without any of the headaches. Whether for 20 or 500 people, for 6 months or 6 years, Knotel provides businesses the flexibility and design they need in office space so they can focus on their work.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. We'll never let a visa get in the way of hiring the best talent, we conduct unconscious bias training, and encourage our employees to speak up and bring new ideas around diversity and inclusion to the table.
Meet Some of Knotel's Employees
Senior Operations Manager
As Senior Operations Manager, Nora oversees all day-to-day operations across Knotel spaces. An important aspect of Nora's role is focusing on scaling Knotel's differentiated services for members.
Back to top