Head of Facilities
Working alongside our Head of Space Operations and our Launch team, the Head of Facilities will be charged with developing a Member first, efficient and effective facility operation, ensuring that our Member spaces are without issue, so that Members can focus on their business.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee and report on Knotel’s facility operation and spend, ensuring that we remain in budget while delivering quality outcomes for our members
- Manage facility techs, vendors and agreements, holding them accountable to Knotel’s standard of outcomes, and continuing to get the most and best out of our partnership, while rolling up your sleeves to get things done when necessary
- Improve facility specific space issue resolution measured in speed, quality and member satisfaction
Who You Are
- 5+ years in facilities management for commercial buildings, including readily available knowledge on HVAC systems, fire alarm/sprinkler regulations, plumbing, and egress codes, and confidence with tools, basic plumbing and electrical work, patching and painting, wall mounting, furniture assembly, and other similar tasks
- A thoughtful, accessible and effective manager, who delivers quality outcomes through his/her/their team members or stakeholders
- A strategic operator, who is able to refine processes and tools, building reliable and consistent systems
- A diligent and resourceful executer, delivering quick, quality and creative solutions while remaining within budget
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 50 locations across more than 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $100 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.
Back to top