Head of Demand
Reporting directly to the General Manager, the Head of Demand will be the key point of contact during prospective members’ Knotel experiences. Aside from being a sales and marketing genius, the Head of Demand must be a seasoned executive, business leader, and diplomat. S/he will manage sales targets, pipelines, and processes, taking a hands-on approach to build a team of closers and problem solvers. S/he will lead the team towards sales goals and other performance metrics. Our team embraces curiosity, integrity, and tenacious problem-solving, and the Head of Demand will contribute to this culture and further Knotel’s reputation as an essential disrupter of commercial real estate.
What You’ll Do
- Manage and direct revenue and customer acquisition teams to achieve and maximize revenue within the San Francisco region.
- Drive and adapt go-to-market strategies and tactics that drive profitable growth.
- Implement predictable, repeatable, and scalable sales and marketing processes.
- Evaluate and implement appropriate new sales techniques to increase the region's sales volume.
- Collect relevant competitors' market information to increase sales volume and market share.
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales goal.
- Coordinate with internal teams to increase sales within your region through lead generation and processes.
- Attract, hire, train and retain top sales, marketing and customer success talent.
- Carry Knotel’s culture of being customer-centric yet outcome driven.
Who You Are
You are passionate about sales, sales best practices, and strategies for optimizing sales and customer acquisition outcomes. You’re intellectually curious and captivated by the changing tides of commercial real estate, eager to gain expertise in this exciting industry as quickly as possible. You also have the following:
- Senior level sales, marketing, operations, or revenue operations experience
- A deep understanding, and proven experience, of what it takes to hire, ramp, and manage entry-level and mid-level sales and marketing team members
- Excellent communicator and exceptional presentation skills
- Team player who is a proven collaborator and liaison with all levels and departments within an organization
- Passionate and relentless about growth; you’re not deterred by setbacks and enjoy the process of building high-value relationships over time
Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva and Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
- “Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.
Back to top