Head of Corporate Development
Reporting to our Global Head of Real Estate & Business Development, the Head of Corporate Development will be charged with managing M&A transactions from start to finish, including developing high-level strategy, carrying through from diligence to execution, and building out our team.
S/he will own all aspects of transaction execution from deal sourcing, structuring, negotiation and closing. This role will provide the opportunity to partner with leadership to develop and drive key inorganic and organic initiatives critical to Knotel’s growth.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with senior management and business units to source, evaluate and execute potential M&A transactions that will accelerate and/or complement company roadmap
- Lead all M&A activity, including acquisitions, divestitures, partnerships and investments
- Perform due diligence and build cases around potential transactions
- Act as point person to senior leadership and stakeholders in presenting and validating opportunities
- Manage internal and external relationships to steward the acquisition process
- Build and manage a team to support transactions globally
Who You Are
You’re a self-starter who enjoys solving complex problems and somebody who thrives in fast-paced environments that are constantly evolving. You have a knack for creatively seeking out and identifying new growth opportunities. You can handle ambiguity and can extrapolate and synthesize insightful recommendations that will push our business forward. You believe no task is too small and enjoy partnering internally and externally to achieve company initiatives. You also have the following:
- 10+ years of experience in Corporate Development and/or Investment Banking with deep M&A experience
- Strong ability to build and maintain a network of relationships which facilitate deal flow
- Understanding of financial valuation analysis related to M&A and partnerships.
- Proven track record of being able to identify, map, and execute on M&A initiatives across multiple disciplines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what's never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 45 locations across over 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised over $95 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, Stash, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey.
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.
Meet Some of Knotel's Employees
Senior Operations Manager
As Senior Operations Manager, Nora oversees all day-to-day operations across Knotel spaces. An important aspect of Nora's role is focusing on scaling Knotel's differentiated services for members.
Back to top