Graphic Design Associate
Working alongside our Head of Marketing, the Graphic Design Associate will be charged with branding, print and web collateral, website content, special projects, events, and more. S/he will develop new brand concepts and collaborate with our marketing and product teams to take the Knotel brand to the next level, while helping to translate the brand experience we’ve developed in our beautiful physical spaces into a digital/print representation that helps potential customers understand our offering. Knotel’s team embraces curiosity, integrity, hospitality and tenacious problem-solving, and the Graphic Design Associate will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You’ll Do
- Create digital marketing collateral - web landing pages, email newsletters and more
- Create printed marketing collateral - from posters highlighting our events, to company t-shirts and hoodies, to print collateral and decks to support our Growth team.
- Interpret various content types and information and transform it into campaigns, presentations, and infographics.
- Be a company brand steward, insuring our work mark and logo, as well as brand colors are implemented appropriately across all company assets.
Who You Are
You already know you thrive at a start ups and you want to take your design experience to the next level at a fast growing and mission company. You love making beautiful things, but you are equally excited about developing and and rolling out scalable collateral systems.
- 1-2 years of design experience, with a strong preference for a growth startup background.
- Adobe Creative Suite master, with a focus on Indesign.
- Advanced skills with PowerPoint or other presentation tools.
- HTML, CSS, and video editing experience a plus.
Knotel is a fast growing real estate startup that is inventing new ways to get things done in a traditional industry. Led by veteran founders, Knotel creates custom headquarters for companies without any of the headaches. Whether for 20 or 200 people, for 6 months or 6 years, Knotel provides businesses the flexibility and design they need in office space so they can focus on their work.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.
Meet Some of Knotel's Employees
As General Manager, Guillermo oversees the smooth operation of two buildings in New York City, as well as the teams that run those spaces.
Back to top