Full Stack Engineer
Working alongside one of our Lead Full Stack Engineers in a new engineering pod, you will be working with a cross-functional team on full stack projects. As one of the early engineering hires, you will grow with the team and collaborate on mostly React and Node.js based greenfield projects (some with React Native apps based on needs). Some of these projects are customer-facing, some are internal-facing logistics tools powering Knotel.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate closely with our product team and designers to help define what we will build, ensure it offers a top-notch experience, and is technically sound
- Ship clean code and follow development best practices
- Stay on the cutting edge of the full stack world, being up to date on frameworks and technologies as needed
- Contribute to our growing Knotel core React component library
- Be closely involved in the product process to help brainstorm and then build solutions to problems to help Knotel grow and scale
Current Tech Stack
Node.js, React, React Native (both iOS and Android), Fabric, Postgres, Contentful, MongoDB, Snowflake, Looker, Ansible, Terraform, Docker, and everything we host ourselves is running on AWS
Who You Are
You're an experienced Full Stack Engineer. You love staying up to date on the state of the art in the full stack world and have worked with assets deployed on AWS. You're well versed in full stack tech including Node.js, React or Vue or Angular, Redux or MobX or Apollo, Mongo or Postgres or MySQL, and you can teach yourself anything you don't already know in order to do your job.
It'd be phenomenal if you also have the following:
- A real passion for solving undefined problems and being involved in the product development process
- Have worked with GraphQL
- Experience in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Written automated tests for React components
- Worked with CI/CD pipelines to reduce time between committing code and deployment
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 60 locations across more than 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $100 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values:
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.
Back to top