Knotel is seeking an Expansion Manager to help lead our launch in San Francisco. Working alongside our West Coast GM, you will be charged with spearheading Knotel’s growth and expansion strategy in this new market, touching everything from marketing and sales to operations and service. A jack of all trades with a bias for action, you will work tirelessly to bring Knotel’s vision of headquarters as a service to San Francisco.
What You’ll Do
- Lead market expansion by owning marketing and sales activities with the goal of customer acquisition and brand awareness
- Identify, engage, and negotiate partnerships with accelerators, VCs, and other groups to drive leads and market presence
- Build community through programming and participating in events
- Project manage launch operations tasks to ensure build-outs and move-ins are completed on-time, on-brand, and on-budget
- Manage part-time workforces and help scale the team to keep up with market demand
- Work with our NY-based launch, product, growth, and marketing teams to streamline procedures, strengthen our product, and optimize the way we do things.
Who You Are
You are a natural networker and builder. You’re equally excited to skill up in business development as you are in operations. You think that “done” is better than “perfect” and have an entrepreneurial way to persevere through obstacles. Whether working a room full of VCs or speaking with a contractor, you dial into the moment and compel others to your vision. You operate independently, move fast, and get things done. You’re highly organized and detail-oriented, can manage overlapping projects, keep track of deadlines and budgets, and efficiently prioritize your time. You believe in the vision of Knotel and are pumped to evangelize our product to the market. You also have the following:
- 5+ years experience in a startup (related consulting, banking or strategy experience is ok)
- Proven track record of executing against KPIs, including in sales, partnerships, and operations
- Desire to learn, grow, and contribute to the business in any way necessary
- Proficiency in excel, CRMs, Google Analytics, and marketing and sales tools (graphic design is a plus)
Knotel is a fast growing real estate startup that is inventing new ways to get things done in a traditional industry. Led by veteran founders, Knotel creates custom headquarters for companies without any of the headaches. Whether for 20 or 500 people, for 6 months or 6 years, Knotel provides businesses the flexibility and design they need in office space so they can focus on their work.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.
Meet Some of Knotel's Employees
Senior Operations Manager
As Senior Operations Manager, Nora oversees all day-to-day operations across Knotel spaces. An important aspect of Nora's role is focusing on scaling Knotel's differentiated services for members.
Back to top