Digital Marketing Manager
Working alongside our Head of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager will be charged with driving B2B demand generation, aggressively increasing qualified leads. S/he will have an opportunity to learn and test a wide range of digital growth tactics, while being vital to the company's success from day one. Knotel’s team embraces curiosity, integrity, hospitality and tenacious problem-solving, and the Digital Marketing Manager will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You’ll Do
- Manage all paid digital marketing channels, optimizing performance, spend, and vendor relations (Google AdWords, Social Media Advertising, Remarketing, not to mention the new opportunities you identify).
- Collaborate with business development team to launch innovative cross channel campaigns.
- Make budget recommendations for paid digital acquisition spend.
- Run web analytics to monitor performance of all paid and organic digital marketing campaigns. Make recommendations on new opportunities and optimizations of current campaigns.
- Direct efforts to develop new ad copy and landing pages. Execute ongoing A/B testing to maximize conversion rates and other key metrics.
Who You Are
You love reading up on the latest new SEM tools and get excited when the results of an AB test you ran surprise you. But you also love working with people and are a strong communicator with a bias for action. You want a place to grow your skills and get rewarded for hard work.
- 2-4 years of experience managing performance marketing campaigns in paid search and paid social, with a strong preference for a growth startup background.
- Experience with channels including: Paid search, SEO, remarketing, and paid social. Display, as well as email and landing page A|B testing, experience are pluses.
- Strong Excel skills are a must.
- Must thrive in in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
- Understand the B2B sales process, SaaS experience a plus.
Knotel is a fast growing real estate startup that is inventing new ways to get things done in a traditional industry. Led by veteran founders, Knotel creates custom headquarters for companies without any of the headaches. Whether for 20 or 200 people, for 6 months or 6 years, Knotel provides businesses the flexibility and design they need in office space so they can focus on their work.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.
Meet Some of Knotel's Employees
As General Manager, Guillermo oversees the smooth operation of two buildings in New York City, as well as the teams that run those spaces.
Back to top