Deputy Project Manager
Knotel is looking for Deputy Project Managers to help build its workspaces in NYC. You will work closely with Launch Operations to plan, organize, and manage the build out process from start to finish. The ideal candidate is a master multi-tasker who can stay organized, work quickly and efficiently, hold people accountable, and isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty.
- Coordinating the move and installation of commercial assets into new spaces (including construction materials, furniture, and IT equipment)
- Support of projects maintaining consistency in standard operating procedures, including managing detailed checklists and budgets
- A problem solving attitude and team-minded approach
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, and a commitment to understanding the detailed scope of work of any given project
- Communicate and follow up with contractors and site superintendents about specific projects or punch list items
- Sign off on deliveries
- Purchase any materials, equipment and other items that may be required for the site
- Visit project sites to evaluate progress and to respond to team concerns or questions
- Manage flex work force.
- Have a basic understanding of tool use, assembly, wall mounting TVs and other equipment, best safety practices, and other handy skills.
- Some execution and physical labor will be a part of the daily job. You must be able to carry at least 50 lbs.
Some project management experience is preferred. However, any candidate with a demonstrated record of commitment to detail, organization, and management may apply.
Knotel is a fast growing real estate startup that is inventing new ways to get things done in a traditional industry. Led by veteran founders, Knotel creates custom headquarters for companies without any of the headaches. Whether for 20 or 200 people, for 6 months or 6 years, Knotel provides businesses the flexibility and design they need in office space so they can focus on their work.
Meet Some of Knotel's Employees
As General Manager, Guillermo oversees the smooth operation of two buildings in New York City, as well as the teams that run those spaces.
Back to top