Chief of Staff
Reporting directly to the COO, the Chief of Staff will drive strategic initiatives that help Knotel increase revenue, improve efficiency, and scale operational excellence. S/he will partner with leaders across the Growth, Property, Product, Service and People teams to manage cross-functional projects that collectively further Knotel’s reputation as an essential disruptor of commercial real estate. Knotel’s team embraces curiosity, integrity, hospitality and tenacious problem-solving, and the Chief of Staff will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You’ll Do
- Develop business and project plans for initiatives that cut across the organization, including new offerings, partnership opportunities, and improvements to internal operations
- Collect and analyze company metrics to provide strategic counsel to COO and senior team
- Ensure the COO’s calendar aligns with his priorities and that all meetings are productive and outcomes-oriented
- Represent the COO’s perspective while attending internal and external meeting so that his perspective is accounted in key decisions, even in his absence
Who You Are
You are a quick study who can get up to speed on an evolving business model and the role each team plays in its success. You are analytically-savvy, find energy through end-to-end project management, and can tailor your communication style to match the vibe of any audience. You’re adept at helping others find clarity in their ideas and know how to engage in organic conversation without losing sight of the big picture. Finally, you apply emotional intelligence and thoughtfulness to every interaction, but not at the expense of humor and levity. You also have the following:
- 3-5 years of experience at a high-performing organization (consulting experience especially preferred)
- Operational skills that were honed in a start up or tech environment
- Agility with managing CRMs (Salesforce is a plus), Adobe Suite, and Excel
Knotel is a fast growing real estate startup that is inventing new ways to get things done in a traditional industry. Led by veteran founders, Knotel creates custom headquarters for companies without any of the headaches. Whether for 20 or 200 people, for 6 months or 6 years, Knotel provides businesses the flexibility and design they need in office space so they can focus on their work.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in other and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.
Meet Some of Knotel's Employees
Senior Operations Manager
As Senior Operations Manager, Nora oversees all day-to-day operations across Knotel spaces. An important aspect of Nora's role is focusing on scaling Knotel's differentiated services for members.
Back to top