Build & Infrastructure Supply Chain Analyst
Reporting directly to our Supply Chain Manager, the Build & Infrastructure Supply Chain Sr Analyst / Intern will be charged with ensuring that each Knotel space is delivered in a time and cost effective manner. S/he will learn to maximize business profitability, while helping lay the foundation for Knotel’s innovative business model. The Build & Infrastructure Supply Chain Sr Analyst / Intern will lead the selection, negotiations, purchasing and fulfillment of construction and infrastructure product across all Knotel locations.
What You’ll Do
- Identify, evaluate and select new vendors through qualitative and quantitative analysis of pricing, product/service offerings and lead times
- Develop and manage vendor relationships through professional and timely communication, and maintain accurate records of all vendor contracts and pricing
- Analyze demand and inventory levels to determine purchase quantity, and execute accurate purchase order placements
- Develop tools and analyses to execute efficient negotiation strategy, and ensure highest quality and services with optimal terms
- Maintain and report on spend by department, and progress towards budget
- Work collaboratively with internal and external team members throughout new location design and buildout process to determine purchasing needs and lead times
Who You Are
You are a keen, eager learner who turns every experience into a growth opportunity. You are highly organized and detail-oriented, can manage overlapping projects, keep track of deadlines and budgets, and efficiently prioritize your time. Though prior experience in Supply Chain is a plus, we're background-agnostic. More important is that you take pride in your work, have the ability to thoughtfully and analytically synthesize information and industry data into organized, actionable insights, and are hardwired for details. You also have the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong quantitative analytical skills, business acumen, and insight. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets, with desire to succeed in a data-driven environment
- Bachelor’s degree (completed or in progress) with superior academic performance in Supply Chain Management, Finance, Business Management, Operations Research, Economics, or related discipline
Knotel is a fast growing real estate startup that is inventing new ways to get things done in a traditional industry. Led by veteran founders, Knotel creates custom headquarters for companies without any of the headaches. Whether for 20 or 200 people, for 6 months or 6 years, Knotel provides businesses the flexibility and design they need in office space so they can focus on their work.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.
Meet Some of Knotel's Employees
Senior Operations Manager
As Senior Operations Manager, Nora oversees all day-to-day operations across Knotel spaces. An important aspect of Nora's role is focusing on scaling Knotel's differentiated services for members.
Back to top