Broker Partner Manager
Given that broker led deals currently account for more than half of all deals closed, we understand that brokers are and will continue to be integral to Knotel’s rapid growth. Working cross-functionally with the Marketing, Growth, and Real Estate teams, you will be responsible for building the Knotel brand within the local broker community. This includes refining Knotel’s value proposition in the local market, creating content to support that value prop, and determining the relevant distribution channels. The end goal of these efforts is to increase demand generation from the broker channel.
What You’ll Do
- Refine Knotel’s value proposition in the local market
- Onboard and continuously educate brokerage firms about Knotel through webinars, in person market meetings, and industry events
- Build relationships with brokers through larger market meetings and 1:1 interactions (breakfasts, lunches, etc.)
- Train Knotel’s local sales team on how to best pitch to brokers
- Create broker oriented content for sales (decks) as well as collateral that brokers can use in their own pitches (one sheeters, property flyers)
- Review email copy and sales pitch that sales uses for brokers
- Determine content that goes into property newsletter to brokers
- Design and implement broker incentives for specific properties and markets
- Ideate and attend broker events hosted by Knotel as well as key events hosted by the broker community
- Ensure that Knotel is a member of/involved in reputable CRE organizations in the local market
- Build initiatives to drive increased broker engagement with Knotel, such as a broker awards program and/or advisory board
- Schedule and present at quarterly market meetings at each major house
- Grow and maintain broker database
Who You Are
- Self-starter who has the ability to get his or her hands dirty
- Have experience being a broker, or at the very least have experience working closely with the broker community
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills and high attention to detail
With over 3 million square feet across 200 locations in New York, San Francisco, London, Los Angeles, Berlin, Brazil and Paris, Knotel is transforming the way we work with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for enterprises, so that business leaders can focus on building the future.
Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding, and was named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, HotelTonight, and Omnicom. To learn more, visit knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.
Back to top