Assistant General Manager
Reporting directly to our Head of Service, the Assistant General Manager will provide an outstanding experience for Knotel’s members. You will infuse hospitality and creative problem-solving into every aspect of front-line, operational support so that members can be fully dedicated to their business. Knotel’s team embraces curiosity, integrity, hospitality and tenacious problem-solving, and the Assistant General Manager will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You’ll Do
- Ensure Knotel spaces are clean, well-stocked, organized, and professionally-run at all times
- Organize culture-building events for members, in partnership with General Manager
- Support General Managers with tracking expenses and reporting on other key success metrics
- Quickly and creatively troubleshoot to solve all challenges, whether in the physical office or virtual
- Cultivate strong relationships with members, service providers, and building personnel that further Knotel’s credibility and good name
Who You Are
You are a keen, eager learner who turns every experience into a growth opportunity. You understand that client-service businesses are only strong when they are customer-oriented and hospitable, and you represent yourself and your employer well in every interaction. You maintain exceptionally high standards for your work and environment, always looking for better ways of doing things. You would never say that something “isn’t your job”, and you know how to balance hustle with poise in the way you conduct yourself. You also have the following:
- Well-developed, time-saving organizational systems that show great attention to detail
- Demonstrated interest in hospitality, whether through coursework or previous employment experience
- A record of strong performance in academic and professional settings
Knotel is a fast growing real estate startup that is inventing new ways to get things done in a traditional industry. Led by veteran founders, Knotel creates custom headquarters for companies without any of the headaches. Whether for 20 or 200 people, for 6 months or 6 years, Knotel provides businesses the flexibility and design they need in office space so they can focus on their work.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.
Meet Some of Knotel's Employees
As General Manager, Guillermo oversees the smooth operation of two buildings in New York City, as well as the teams that run those spaces.
Back to top