Reporting directly to our VP of Growth, the Account Executive will be the key point of contact during prospective members’ Knotel experiences. S/he will lead negotiations with C-Level executives, ensuring that they receive excellent customer service and, in so doing, further Knotel’s reputation as an essential disrupter of commercial real estate. Our team embraces curiosity, integrity, hospitality and tenacious problem-solving, and the Account Executive will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the lead process from end-to-end with company CEOs, from inquiry to tour to negotiation and close
- Exceed a clear set of KPIs, with a specific focus on growing a book of business and maintaining 100% building occupancy
- Coordinate with internal teams to improve lead generation processes and the overall customer experience, including after the deal is closed
- Update and organize internal CRM systems to track leads and distill learnings from data
- Measure sales effectiveness and prepare statistics for weekly and monthly team meetings
- Carry Knotel’s culture of being customer-centric and results-oriented, taking pride in your work
Who You Are
You have a bias to action and know how to execute quickly and effectively. Engaging with business executives across all industries comes naturally to you, and you know how to build a strong rapport, earn trust, and challenge their assumptions. You’re intellectually curious and captivated by the changing tides of commercial real estate, eager to gain expertise in this exciting industry as quickly as possible. You’ve cut your teeth in an account management or business development and outperformed targets and KPIs, and you work well without a ton of oversight. You leverage data to understand stories behind numbers, and you know how to pivot on a strategy when the time is right.
Knotel is a fast growing real estate startup that is inventing new ways to get things done in a traditional industry. Led by veteran founders, Knotel creates custom headquarters for companies without any of the headaches. Whether for 20 or 200 people, for 6 months or 6 years, Knotel provides businesses the flexibility and design they need in office space so they can focus on their work.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.
Meet Some of Knotel's Employees
As General Manager, Guillermo oversees the smooth operation of two buildings in New York City, as well as the teams that run those spaces.
Back to top