Senior Technical Recruiter
How you will make a difference:
- Own Your Process: From sourcing passive technical candidates to closing offers, you will be responsible for providing all candidates with an exceptional experience and ensure Klaviyo is engaging with and hiring exceptional people who will help take Klaviyo to the next level!
- Improve Our Process: We’re not perfect, but we do like to recognize and work towards improving those imperfections. Every Klaviyo has a voice, and we want to hear yours! Fresh perspectives grounded in data and analytics are encouraged and considered in order to make sure we are doing things as best as we can!
- Build Relationships: Your empathy and people-centric approach will forge lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers.
- Be an Ambassador: Whether through Klaviyo’s Social Media channels, a recruiting event or good old-fashioned cold outreach, you are an ambassador for Klaviyo and in most cases, the first impression a candidate will have of the company. Candidates are people and you’ll take a balanced approach that makes a candidate feel like an individual while keeping in mind Klaviyo’s business objectives.
- Level Up: Learning and growth is a core value at Klaviyo and we want each and every employee who joins to learn new skills, work on things they haven’t had the chance to, and achieve in ways that will significantly advance their career.
Who You Are:
- Minimum 5 years in full cycle technical recruiting.
- You are professional, empathetic and helpful by nature.
- You truly enjoy the process of recruiting and the relationships you build.
- You’re ambitious and are motivated by a desire for professional and personal growth. There are no recruiting challenges too big and you rise to the occasion when others don’t.
- You recognize the balance between business needs and providing a stellar candidate experience.
Meet Some of Klaviyo's Employees
Jake C.Director of Product
Jake oversees a team that works to continually improve Klaviyo products, both in terms of solving problems as well as finding new ways to deliver rapid results to customers.
Back to top