Senior Product Designer
- Boston, MA
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our rapidly growing customer base.
- Contribute to the company and product style guide.
- Design user flows and experiences that are intuitive and simple to use.
- Advocating for good user experience across our platform by representing our customers in product strategy and roadmap discussions.
- Partner with product managers, engineers, researchers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch (and then some).
- Pair with design resources on marketing and other teams to ensure consistency across Klaviyo web properties and initiatives.
- Help grow the product design/UX team by actively partaking in hiring and mentoring responsibilities.
- Give, solicit, and take feedback from other designers, engineers, and product managers to continually raise our bar for quality.
- Understanding and co-ownership of success metrics for owned product areas.
Who You Are:
- 6+ years designing and scaling digital products.
- Previous experience in building and shipping applications/software at scale and iterating over time.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced experimental or start-up environment collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders.
- A deep understanding of the end-to-end iterative UX process, including wire-framing, prototyping, user research, and design systems.
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision (not just 'how it should look' but 'what we should build' and ‘how we will know customers love it’).
- High fidelity UI & interaction design abilities that can be demonstrated through a current portfolio of projects.
- Ability to mentor junior designers, and to give creative direction to bring out their best work
- The ability to adapt to new information and an openness to change conclusions when necessary; if one approach doesn’t work, you’re ready to try something else.
- A keen sense of how to prioritize your projects and time.
- You possess excellent communication skills (you should be able to clearly articulate your design process, inspiration, and decisions).
- Experience with modern design tools (Sketch, Figma, Invision, Abstract, etc).
- Growth mindset.
- Industry experience in e-commerce, marketing tech or SaaS is a strong asset.
- Design experience across a variety of platforms (desktop, tablet, iOS, Android, etc.).
- Experience developing or contributing to an actively evolving design system.
- Some understanding / prior experience working with CSS (LESS/SASS) for building responsive applications.
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.
Back to top