Senior Front End Platform Engineer (Web Platform)
- Boston, MA
Klaviyo is growing by leaps and bounds; as a result, we’re excited at the opportunity to establish our Frontend Platform Team!
This is a unique opportunity with personal and leadership growth opportunities. You will shape Klaviyo’s frontend and lay the foundation of how an entire company writes, tests, and deploys frontend code. As the team grows, we expect our first senior hires to continue to lead the team and spearhead efforts.
This is the first hire on a brand new team. We require candidates to have extensive experience with React and experience contributing to/owning component libraries.
How you will make a difference:
- Design, build, and maintain a robust frontend system. This includes developing the patterns on how we write, ship, and test frontend code.
- Work with a growing design team (~10) and excited engineers (~50) over the tools this team will build.
- Leading and mentoring the engineering team at large on frontend best practices.
Who You Are:
- Extensive Frontend Engineering Experience.
- Experienced with Frontend Tooling (e.g. Webpack, Babel, TypeScript, Eslint, Testing tooling, Jenkins, CDNs, etc.).
- Experience working in React.
- Flexible working across teams.
- Experience developing application APIs (e.g. REST, GraphQL, JSON Schema, or JSON:API, etc.).
- Have established best practices in how a company writes, tests, and deploys frontend code.
- Have built or maintained design systems used by other engineering teams.
- Bring your very best each and every day.
- Stay positive and keep moving forward.
- Passion for what you do.
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 31,000+ innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.
Back to top