Senior Front End Platform Engineer (Component Library Owner)
- Boston, MA
How you will make a difference:
- Design, build, and maintain a robust frontend system. This includes developing the patterns on how we write, ship, and test frontend code.
- Work with a growing design team (~10) and excited engineers (~50) over the tools this team will build.
- Leading and mentoring the engineering team at large on frontend best practices.
Who You Are:
- Extensive Frontend Engineering Experience.
- Experienced with Frontend Tooling (e.g. Webpack, Babel, TypeScript, Eslint, Testing tooling, Jenkins, CDNs, etc.).
- Experience working in React.
- Flexible working across teams.
- Experience developing application APIs (e.g. REST, GraphQL, JSON Schema, or JSON:API, etc.).
- Have established best practices in how a company writes, tests, and deploys frontend code.
- Have built or maintained design systems used by other engineering teams.
- Bring your very best each and every day.
- Stay positive and keep moving forward.
- Passion for what you do.
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web and mobile. Enabling brands to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company’s hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct, high-fidelity relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to Facebook or Amazon. In 2020, Klaviyo reached coveted unicorn status with a robust Series C of $200m at $4.15B valuation. Innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.
Back to top