- Boston, MA
How you will make a difference:
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the Klaviyo platform
- Provide high-quality product support for Klaviyo customers, partnering with them to effectively resolve their issues through email, chat, and phone
- Communicate thoughtfully to provide answers to questions for both technical and non-technical end users while also supporting a wide range of technologies.
- Diagnose software issues and resolve escalated customer complaints engage using established processes
- Provide support & guidance on non-technical related questions (e.g: marketing, sales, other e-commerce setup questions)
- Communicate thoughtfully and effectively with all Klaviyo customers
- Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
Now look at this video to understand a bit more! What it means to be a product expert
Who You Are:
- A thoughtful communicator who is excellent at communicating through a variety of channels that require both written and verbal skills.
- Passionate about creative problem solving for customers and end users
- Self-motivated, eager to learn and thrive in a collaborative environment
- Capable of adapting quickly to changing priorities
- Experience with or able to quickly pick-up:
- Microsoft Office Suite, G-Suite, Google Sheets, PowerPoint, Zendesk, and Salesforce
- Web works, networking, and software products
- DNS, IPs and other networking concepts
- Email marketing platforms and E-Commerce platforms
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.
Back to top