An Office Community Manager is the primary point of contact for Klaviyos and is the “face” of Klaviyo at our UK HQ. We are looking for another dynamic and adaptable Office Manager to help support Klaviyo’s exciting growth and expansion. As a key member of the People Operations team, you will have a rare opportunity to build deep relationships with some of the most brilliant minds in the London tech industry!
In your role, you will partner directly with the People Operations team to create innovative and modern company-wide traditions and ensure Klaviyo spaces are up to our high standards. This role is critical, serving as an important liaison between our Klaviyos, Facilities, and our merchants and agencies.. By utilizing and developing key and unique skills, as well as the freedom to come to the table with fresh ideas and novel solutions, you will be fostering a culture of POSSIBLE. Having fun is just the cherry on top. Sound good? Keep reading!!
How you will make a difference:
- Creation of a collaborative environment amongst the UK team and UK eCommerce community through events both internally and externally.
- Ensuring that building is fully operational and processes are running smoothly.
- Cultural champion - along with the UK MD, champion all cultural initiatives to ensure a unified global Klaviyo culture, embodying and celebrating our core values.
- Managing building KPIs.
- Serve as the UK point of contact across the Office Management discipline across Klaviyo US and international.
Who You Are:
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- 3+ years in office managementExperience with general UK labor and employment practices highly preferred
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 28,000+ innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.