Customer Success Manager
What You’ll Do:
- Provide exceptional account management for all requests (business and technical) from assigned customer accounts.
- Increase email revenue for all your customers
- Onboard all new clients, so they are set up the “Klaviyo Way”, continually provide strategic advice and guidance, respond to client questions in a timely manner, provide Klaviyo best practices to ensure clients are achieving their business goals.
- Proactively review a customer dashboard and address any open issues and ensure consistent messaging and appropriate escalation.
- Possess a deep understanding of the customers goals, mitigation plans, configuration, and revenue achievement plan
- Obtain and coordinate Klaviyo product roadmap and release schedule with customers, including new features relevant to their environment.
- Have a deep understanding of the Klaviyo product.
- Contribute to feedback to Product/Engineering on product improvements to enhance customer engagement based upon their experiences.
- Work to set priorities and establish a technical health plan for open problems and resolve issues in a timely manner
What You’ll Bring:
- 3+ years of account management experience.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- 2+ years experience in marketing or email marketing .
- Ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations.
- Proven leaderships skills and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, APIs
- Excellent analysis and debugging skills.
- Previous programming experience a plus.
Meet Some of Klaviyo's Employees
Director of Engineering
Ning works to assist, support, and challenge his team in finding effective engineering solutions that improve Klaviyo products, especially in the area of systems programming, distribution, and databases.
Back to top