Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Managers (CSMs) at Klaviyo are a critical part of our future success. We take the success of our customers incredibly seriously. Our mission is to deliver exceptional assistance to our customers with the highest level of quality in both product knowledge and communication skills, and in the process, consistently meet and exceed customer expectations. We are looking for a CSM who is passionate about providing the best experience to customers who are scaling their businesses with Klaviyo.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for customer success, has strong technical skills, and a previous background in email marketing or general strategic marketing solutions. We are very interested in individuals who have a track record of finding creative solutions to unique problems, who thrive in challenging situations, and want to apply these skills to solve for customers using our software.
- Be passionate about customer success and establish yourself as the trusted advisor for 60-80 customers and over $100K in monthly revenue.
- Devise strategies to help increase email revenue for all your customers and help effectively manage the technical and business health of our customers. You will do this through proactive account management, dashboard review, issue management, coordinating solutions/priorities, understanding environment/infrastructure, identifying best business practices and managing all escalated customer issues which may occur.
- Onboard new clients, so they are set up for success, continually provide strategic advice and guidance, respond to client questions in a timely manner, provide Klaviyo best practices to ensure clients are achieving their business goals.
- Proactively review customer dashboards, address any open issues, and ensure consistent messaging and appropriate escalation.
- Possess a deep understanding of the customers goals, mitigation plans, configuration, and revenue achievement plan
- Obtain and coordinate Klaviyo product roadmap and release schedule with customers, including new features relevant to their environment.
- Contribute to feedback to Product/Engineering on product improvements to enhance customer engagement based upon their experiences.
- Work to set priorities and establish a technical health plan for open problems and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Communicate thoughtfully to provide answers to questions for both technical and non-technical end users while also supporting a wide range of technologies to reach their goals.
- Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
- Contribute to a positive team environment of collaboration, customer empathy, equality and inclusion
- 3+ years of account management experience with a track record for building and nurturing relationships with multiple stakeholders on an account at a time.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- 2+ years experience in marketing or email marketing .
- Excellent communication skills and experience communicating thoughtfully through a variety of channels that require both written and verbal skills.
- A track record for creative problem solving for customers and end users
- Strong negotiation skills, comfortable discussing account renewals, and cancellations
- Intrinsic motivation and are eager to learn and thrive in a collaborative environment
- An ability to adapt in a quickly changing environment, able to embrace challenges and changing priorities
- Experience with:
- Microsoft Office Suite, G-Suite, Google Sheets, PowerPoint
- Managing customer relationships through Salesforce or similar CRMs
- Web works, networking, and software products
- DNS, IPs and other networking concepts
- HTML, CSS, APIs
- Email marketing platforms and E-Commerce platforms
Klaviyo is a team of people who are crazy motivated by growth.
It’s what we help our customers do: grow their businesses by making it possible and easy for them to use their data to power better marketing.
It’s how we behave as individuals: we’re all deeply passionate about learning.
It’s how we manage our business: we have thousands of paying customers, we’re profitable, and we’re growing insanely fast.
And it’s what our culture is all about. Working at Klaviyo means you’ll work on things you never imagined you would; you’ll grow in ways you didn’t consider possible; and you’ll do the best work of your career with people who are just as motivated and talented as you are.
If this sounds like your ideal place to work, drop us a note!
Back to top