Customer Success Engineer
- Be proficient in multiple programming languages. Writing code is a key aspect of this role.
- Develop and maintain code for extensions and plugins to major e-commerce platforms.
- Take ownership of advanced technical issues our customers encounter, and drive resolutions to those issues.
- Be outstanding at documenting what you do. We’re growing incredibly fast and, with all the new additions to the team, need people to be able to easily find answers to questions.
- Enjoy interacting with customers. We are looking for someone who is equally adept at helping both technical and non-technical end users.
- Knowledge of Python, Ruby, or another backend language.
- Excellent customer-facing skills.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills, and an excellent phone manner.
- Proficiency with APIs.
- Not required, but icing on the cake: Experience with email marketing or e-commerce.
Meet Some of Klaviyo's Employees
Ning S.Director of Engineering
Ning works to assist, support, and challenge his team in finding effective engineering solutions that improve Klaviyo products, especially in the area of systems programming, distribution, and databases.
Back to top