Customer Success Engineer
- Provide high-quality technical support for Klaviyo customers.
- Deliver effective technical customer support to our rapidly growing customer base.
- Deliver solutions to both technical and non-technical end users while also supporting a wide range of technologies.
- Take ownership of technical issues, and work with our Product and Development group to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
- Resolve escalated customer complaints without the need for team lead intervention.
- Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
- Work on other programming and documentation projects as required.
- Participate in providing training to customers as required.
- 2+ years in a technical support role.
- Client-facing experience.
- Written and verbal skills; excellent phone manner.
- Firm grasp of how the web works, networking, and software products.
- Knowledge of DNS, IPs and other networking concepts.
- Proficiency with APIs.
- (Not required, but icing on the cake) Experience with Email Marketing or E-Commerce.
Meet Some of Klaviyo's Employees
Director of Engineering
Ning works to assist, support, and challenge his team in finding effective engineering solutions that improve Klaviyo products, especially in the area of systems programming, distribution, and databases.
Back to top