Customer Success Engineer
Klaviyo is using technology to reinvent email marketing from the ground up! For far too long email marketing has been pretty selfish. Companies blast everyone with the same email, not because they think that’s what customers want, but because they don’t have a choice. Klaviyo fundamentally changes the game. Our software ties together everything companies know about their customers, processes massive quantities of data in real-time, and uses it to drive a platform that’s part CRM, part analytics engine and 100% an email platform that drives results. Technology has come a long way in the last 15 years, but email hasn’t really changed. We’re here to fix that.
The support team at Klaviyo is a critical part of our future success. We take the success of our customers incredibly seriously and we are looking for only the best people out there. We are very interested in individuals who have a track record of finding creative solutions to unique problems, and who will thrive in challenging situations.
- Provide high-quality technical support for Klaviyo customers.
- Deliver effective technical customer support to our rapidly growing customer base.
- Deliver solutions to both technical and non-technical end users while also supporting a wide range of technologies.
- Take ownership of technical issues, and work with our Product and Development group to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
- Resolve escalated customer complaints without the need for team lead intervention.
- Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
- Work on other programming and documentation projects as required.
- Participate in providing training to customers as required.
- 2+ years in a technical support role.
- Client-facing experience.
- Written and verbal skills; excellent phone manner.
- Firm grasp of how the web works, networking, and software products.
- Knowledge of DNS, IPs and other networking concepts.
- Proficiency with APIs.
- (Not required, but icing on the cake) Experience with Email Marketing or E-Commerce.
Back to top