Channel Customer Success Manager
- Establish yourself as the trusted advisor for 30-40 agency partners.
- Collaborate closely with the Channel Managers as a partner team to provide a world-class program experience to our agency partners.
- Support agency partners in a variety of growth stages to help deliver value to their end clients through product knowledge and strategic guidance.
- Work to set priorities with partners based on their business goals as well as overall channel client health and performance.
- Act as an internal advocate for agency partners, providing feedback to leadership, product, and partner marketing based on partner needs.
- Quickly become an expert in the Klaviyo product and email marketing strategy.
- Travel: up to 15%, to meet and develop relationships with our agency partners/events
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- 2+ years of experience managing and nurturing complex partner relationships.
- 2+ years experience in SaaS or email marketing.
- Experience explaining how to reach key goals using software with end users and/or partners.
- Strong business acumen and desire to understand how agencies’ businesses operate.
- An ability to adapt in a quickly changing environment with changing priorities.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Track record of managing customer relationships through Salesforce or similar CRMs.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal skills.
- Experience with: Microsoft Office Suite, G-Suite, Google Sheets, PowerPoint
Meet Some of Klaviyo's Employees
Ning S.Director of Engineering
Ning works to assist, support, and challenge his team in finding effective engineering solutions that improve Klaviyo products, especially in the area of systems programming, distribution, and databases.
Back to top