Channel Customer Success Manager
- Establish yourself as the trusted advisor for 30-40 agency partners.
- Collaborate closely with the Channel Managers as a partner team to provide a world-class program experience to our agency partners.
- Support agency partners in a variety of growth stages to help deliver value to their end clients through product knowledge and strategic guidance.
- Work to set priorities with partners based on their business goals as well as overall channel client health and performance.
- Act as an internal advocate for agency partners, providing feedback to leadership, product, and partner marketing based on partner needs.
- Quickly become an expert in the Klaviyo product and email marketing strategy.
- Travel: up to 15%, to meet and develop relationships with our agency partners/events
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- 2+ years of experience managing and nurturing complex partner relationships.
- 2+ years experience in SaaS or email marketing.
- Experience explaining how to reach key goals using software with end users and/or partners.
- Strong business acumen and desire to understand how agencies’ businesses operate.
- An ability to adapt in a quickly changing environment with changing priorities.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Track record of managing customer relationships through Salesforce or similar CRMs.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal skills.
- Experience with: Microsoft Office Suite, G-Suite, Google Sheets, PowerPoint
Meet Some of Klaviyo's Employees
Jake C.Director of Product
Jake oversees a team that works to continually improve Klaviyo products, both in terms of solving problems as well as finding new ways to deliver rapid results to customers.
Back to top