Channel Account Manager (French Speaking)
- London, United Kingdom
At Klaviyo, Channel Managers pride themselves on being marketing and product experts. As a Channel Account Manager, you will be responsible for building a long term, deep, and mutually-beneficial relationship with Klaviyo’s marketing agency and systems integrator partners. You will leverage strong consultative skills to understand your partners’ business model and growth strategy so that you can identify ways Klaviyo can help them (and their clients) grow.
In this role you are responsible for articulating the value of Klaviyo’s software, differentiating Klaviyo from other solutions, managing business development referrals (and co-selling opportunities) to/from your partners, and coaching your partners on how to grow their business, including their profitability, with Klaviyo.
How You'll Make a Difference
- Become a trusted business advisor to the 40-50 partner relationships you manage
- Build and managing a lead referral pipeline with your partner portfolio
- Develop a long-term strategy with your partner to help them meet their growth objectives using Klaviyo
- Develop the ability to understand a partner’s business goals and help them achieve them
- Become a product expert on Klaviyo and adept at presenting how Owned Marketing services and software can help a partner improve their business
- Be comfortable operating with revenue-focused goals
- Bring your creative thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance Klaviyo’s values, build our culture, and execute on our vision for the future
- Travel: up to 25%, to meet and develop relationships with our agency partners / events.
Who you are
- Are adept at influencing and relationship building.
- Fluent in English and French (spoken and written)
- Have channel, sales, or account management experience.
- Are thoughtful, engaging, and energetic.
- Are excited to be a part of and have an impact on a rapidly-growing, profitable startup.
- Have a positive outlook and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have 3-6 years of SaaS account management, channel and/or sales experience.
- Work collaboratively with marketing and product to introduce and educated agency partners on new enhancements to Klaviyo’s platform.
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web and mobile. Enabling brands to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company’s hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct, high-fidelity relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to Facebook or Amazon. In 2020, Klaviyo reached coveted unicorn status with a robust Series C of $200m at $4.15B valuation. Innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.
Back to top