Channel Account Executive
Channel Account Executives at Klaviyo are given a tremendous opportunity to have a huge positive impact on Klaviyo’s agency ecosystem. At Klaviyo, Channel AEs pride themselves on being product experts who focus on closing deals the right way -- with the right customers whom they set up for success. Channel AEs have an opportunity to work closely with our agency partners while also running full sales cycles with their clients.
Our Channel AEs manage the complete cycle -- from qualification to demo to driving the buying process to close -- all while managing dozens of prospects at once and managing relationships. The best Channel AEs are able to close over 50% of their opportunities, develop meaningful relationships with agencies, forecast their business with accuracy, and proactively manage and extract value from their territory long term.
- Close 15-20 new customers per month - primarily agency sourced inbound leads
- Quickly become an expert in the Klaviyo product
- Actively manage your pipeline and territory for long-term sustained success
- Accurately record interactions with prospects in Salesforce
- Team with BDRs and Sales Engineers in pursuit of business
- Work on a team with a Channel Manager to sell qualified leads
- Travel: 5-10% to meet and develop relationships with our agency partners
- Report to the Director of Sales
- Are excited, motivated, and inspired by exceeding goals and making $$
- Have a well-developed sales framework that you can apply to Klaviyo, while also embracing opportunities to learn and improve
- Are adept at influencing and relationship building
- Are a team player who can manage high volume sales
- Are thoughtful, engaging, and energetic
- Are excited to be a part of and have an impact on a rapidly-growing, profitable startup
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level by identifying partners who are willing to invest both time and money in leveraging our software and training.
- Experience and successful history of cold calling and ability to close a deal directly or indirectly
- Travel: 5% travel required to meet and develop relationships with our agency partners
- Work collaboratively with marketing and product to introduce and educated agency partners on new enhancements to Klaviyo’s platform
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
Klaviyo is a team of people who are crazy motivated by growth.
It’s what we help our customers do: grow their businesses by making it possible and easy for them to use their data to power better marketing.
It’s how we behave as individuals: we’re all deeply passionate about learning.
It’s how we manage our business: we have thousands of paying customers, we’re profitable, and we’re growing insanely fast.
And it’s what our culture is all about. Working at Klaviyo means you’ll work on things you never imagined you would; you’ll grow in ways you didn’t consider possible; and you’ll do the best work of your career with people who are just as motivated and talented as you are.
Your curiosity has led you this far, so if this sounds like your ideal place to work, please apply!
Back to top