Tenant Sales Representative National Fire Protection
National Fire Protection, LLC | Kirlin Company is a fire protection systems contractor capable of performing any type of commercial, industrial, service, residential, and special hazards systems and construction. With principal offices in Maryland, Florida, South Carolina and Texas, the company offers its leadership in the fire protection systems industry to a broad range of clients. National Fire Protection now operates in 9 states and internationally.
A project can call for any type of fire protection system, from standard wet and dry sprinkler through large and complex special hazards systems, alarm and detection and suppression in any type of construction environment, from new construction to detail oriented historical renovation, while utilizing any type of contract delivery system, including design-bid-build, fast-track construction, design-assist, and design-build, and NFP has the talent, technical, and financial resources to meet the client's needs.
National Fire Protection, LLC | Kirlin Group Company is currently looking for an Tenant Sales Representative (Alarm, Detection and Fire Sprinkler).
The Inspection Sales Representative will be responsible for bidding contract work, creating job schedules, coordinating the delivery of tools and fabrications, identifying and managing the personnel assigned to each project, and tracking labor efficiency. In addition, the individual will be responsible for representing the Company at job progress meetings and initiating change orders.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with clients to brainstorm creative solutions to their problems and to ensure their needs are met through our customized solutions.
- Ensure projects follow established guidelines that ensure the are completed as efficiently as possible.
- Serve as main point of contact for clients relating to assigned projects.
- Direct supervision to individuals assigned to the projects being managed.
- Bid contract work as required by the Branch Manager.
- Accurately define project requirements.
- Responsible for creating job schedules.
- Communicate with team members regarding project needs.
- Read and analyze job cost reports.
- Respond timely to inquiries from management.
- Assist with collections as needed.
- Must have minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in the fire protection industry working in sales, estimating, project management and design.
- Extensive knowledge of NFPA and industry standards.
- College degree from accredited college/university, a plus
- Significant experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.) applications
- Build positive working relationships with multiple levels of employees and management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to prioritize in a fast paced multi-task environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform basic business mathematical functions.
- Effectively communicate, cooperate and collaborate with multiple levels of employees, government agencies, customers, vendors and suppliers.
- Self starter and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Comply with all operating policies, procedures, executed plans and programs.
- Demonstrate integrity and professionalism.
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Education Tuition Assistance
An Equal Opportunity Employer: EEO/Drug Free/M/F/Disability/Veterans
Back to top