National Fire Protection, LLC | Kirlin Group Company is currently looking for a Service Manager .
The Service Manager job is to assist the division manager and the Service Operations Department by performing the duties listed below.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- The primary function of this role is to oversee all aspects of the Service & Inspections Department including service, inspections, and small tenant jobs. This position is responsible for gathering all financial information and report to all upper management. The Service Manager reports directly to the Division Manager of the assigned Division. The Service Manager is responsible for directly supervising all service and inspection field staff to include Technicians, and Inspectors. The Service Manager must ensure that the company satisfies the customer's requirements so that the customer receives quality, timely service during installation, inspection, repair and maintenance of equipment.
- Responsible for insuring that all field work is completed on time, within budget and in a manner that meets customer expectations. Responsible for setting fair and manageable assignments for assigned personnel. Ensure that effective performance measures are assigned, and that employees are motivated to achieve and exceed objectives in a professional, timely, and quality manner. Identify areas where training and development will enhance the branches opportunity to meet current and future business needs. Periodically review subordinates performance. Identify areas of improvement with other management team, and implement necessary development and training programs or other appropriate actions.
- A minimum of 7-10 years' experience in the life safety field.
- A minimum of 3-5 years' experience in the management position.
- Working knowledge of NFPA 13, 14, 20, 25 and 72. Knowledge of industry standard practices for service and inspections.
- Must have a clean driving record and a valid driver's license.
- NICET Level II in Inspection and Testing of Fire Alarm/Fire Sprinkler Systems is preferred.
- Significant experience with Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint) applications.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Must build positive working relationships with multiple levels of employee and management.
- Must prospect for sales.
- Must demonstrate integrity and professionalism.
- Must demonstrate commitment to company values.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must prioritize in a fast paced multi-task environment.
- Must have demonstrated ability to perform basic business mathematical functions.
- Must work with minimal supervision.
- Must demonstrate ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Must comply with all operating policies, procedures, executed plans, and programs.
The physical demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Back to top