The Kirlin Group is one of the nation's leading privately held construction companies. Originally founded in 1960, The Kirlin Group began as a single trade contractor specializing in plumbing, heating, ventilation and air conditioning. Today, in addition to its core specialty trade, The Kirlin Group provides its clients with a full spectrum of construction services including design/build, construction management and fire protection services, both inside and outside the United States.
The Kirlin Group, LLC with corporate offices in Rockville, MD, has an immediate need for a Receptionist to join our corporate team.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering calls promptly and professionally
- Greeting clients, vendors and employees
- Multitasking abilities
- Scanning invoices to our company software system
- Supporting our Mailroom duties as needed
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to learn new skills quickly and efficiently.
- Friendly and personable
- Ability to provide the highest level of Customer Service.
- Punctuality and dependability are EXTREMELY important
- Proficiency in using a computer, e-mail, Microsoft Office Applications, PowerPoint a plus
The physical demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions .
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Education Tuition Assistance
An Equal Opportunity Employer: EEO/Drug Free/M/F/Disability/Veterans
Back to top