Project Safety Coordinator
Kirlin Carolinas, a large scale commercial mechanical and plumbing contractor in the Raleigh/Durham area, with branch offices in SC, specializing in hospitals, R&D, plan & spec and design build, is currently hiring for project managers in the Raleigh area. We self-perform HVAC piping, plumbing, and the installation of equipment associated with our projects throughout North and South Carolina. Our projects range from $1 MM to $30 MM mechanical contract value.
We are currently looking for a Project Safety Coordinator to join Kirlin Carolinas, LLC.
The Project Safety Coordinator will join the safety team in managing health and safety. We are looking for a self-motivated, team player, who can work with our on-site project staff and subcontractors to not only maintain our excellent safety record and program but to elevate it to new heights working with the corporate team.
- Construction safety background is required; large /specialty or mechanical contracting knowledge is a plus.
- Working knowledge of all applicable regulations including OSHA, USACE and EPA etc.
- Experience in development of safety plans, AHA's and other documentation
- Must have OSHA 30 certification, OSHA 500 a plus
- Experience and ability to coordinate and document inspection schedules, reports and follow up.
- Team player with strong communication skills and the ability to interact with peers, subcontractors and management.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to plan and work independently
- Four year degree preferable in safety or construction
- CHST, GSP, or other appropriate designation is desired
- 1+ Years of experience in safety management
The physical demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Education Tuition Assistance
An Equal Opportunity Employer: EEO/Drug Free/M/F/Disability/Veterans
Meet Some of Kirlin's Employees
Ed oversees construction projects from start to finish—communicating with clients, mapping out logistics, and passing important information along to his team.
Back to top