Project Manager - Fire Protection/Sprinkler
National Fire Protection, LLC | Kirlin Company is a fire protection systems contractor capable of performing any type of commercial, industrial, service, residential, and special hazards systems and construction. With principal offices in Maryland, Florida, South Carolina and Texas, the company offers its leadership in the fire protection systems industry to a broad range of clients. National Fire Protection now operates in 9 states and internationally.
A project can call for any type of fire protection system, from standard wet and dry sprinkler through large and complex special hazards systems, alarm and detection and suppression in any type of construction environment, from new construction to detail oriented historical renovation, while utilizing any type of contract delivery system, including design-bid-build, fast-track construction, design-assist, and design-build, and NFP has the talent, technical, and financial resources to meet the client's needs.
National Fire Protection, LLC | Kirlin Group Company is currently looking for a Project Manager. The Project Manager plans and carries out policies relating to the management of construction projects. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the Company representative when dealing with various owners, general contractors, trade contractors, subcontractors, vendors and internal customers.
- Clearly articulate data, concepts and directions, both orally and in writing to all customers in a timely and organized fashion.
- Incorporate the contracted scope of work into a final product, meeting all quality criteria as established by the contract documents and management, at the lowest reasonable delivered cost.
- Manages and serves as the Team Leader for all projects assigned by management. Coordinates the efforts of all Team Members in respect to the requirements of the project and management to achieve all goals established for the project.
- Administrate and responsibility for the Company's performance on the project including the following duties and responsibilities: Contract Management; Profit and Cash Flow Management - Project Startup and Project Closeout; Performance Management; Labor Management and; ability to purchase - develop scope of work, research and purchase of material, equipment and services at the best value for the specified product utilizing the corporate approved list of vendors/suppliers and subcontractors. Meets the contractually required EEOC, SBA and DBA goals and requirements.
- Degree in engineering, building construction OR the equivalent field engineering experience with at least two years hands on experience in Fire Sprinkler.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret contract documents, including all disciplines of construction drawings and specifications. Ability to write, plan, coordinate and make presentations to individuals and groups using all manners and methods.
- Capability to work with and comprehend mathematical concepts including hydraulic calculations and project cost analysis.
- Must be familiar with MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.) to o create, work with and modify spreadsheets and databases for the monitoring of project performance, write project correspondence, price changes, prepare budgets and projections.
- Be able to obtain government badges for projects NFP is currently supporting, US Citizenship required.
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Education Tuition Assistance
An Equal Opportunity Employer: EEO/Drug Free/M/F/Disability/Veterans
Back to top