Construction Manager (Government, Military, Construction Projects)
Kirlin Builders, LLC (KB) was formed in 1994 to provide Design/Build and Design-Bid-Build services to our nation's aging military medical facilities through renovation, repair and related construction services. We have established a national reputation for construction and renovation of medical research facilities and laboratories - which includes the construction of specialized containment laboratories up to Bio-Safety Level Four. KB has since expanded our expertise to provide a full spectrum of Design/Build construction services as well as General Contracting services in both the Federal and Commercial markets. With a footprint of experience in over 30 states and Europe, KB continues to grow and expand our services and attract the most talented group of professionals.
Kirlin Builders is currently looking for a Construction Manager to join our team!
- Construction safety background is required; large/specialty or mechanical contracting knowledge is a plus.
- Working knowledge of all applicable regulations including OSHA, EM 385, USACE and EPA, etc.
- Experience in development of safety plans, AHA's and other documentation.
- OSHA 500 preferred: ability to coordinate, document and organize training.
- Experience and comfort in working paperless and with different software programs.
- Experience and ability to coordinate and document inspection schedules, reports and follow up.
- Team player with strong communication skills and the ability to interact with peers, subcontractors and management.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to plan and work independently.
- Ability to multitask and work remotely at job sites while visiting multiple projects.
- Four year degree preferable in safety or construction
- 5 years continuous experience as a site safety officer
- First aid/CPR certified
- CHST, CSP, or other appropriate designation is required
- 5 - 8 years of experience in safety management
- Active clearance is a plus. Ability to pass security screenings to obtain project entry passes
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Education Tuition Assistance
An Equal Opportunity Employer: EEO/Drug Free/M/F/Disability/Veterans
Back to top