Warehouse Generalist (Level 1)
Warehouse Generalist (Level 1) - Seasonal
Reports to Warehouse Supervisor
Responsible for various fulfillment tasks throughout the entire warehouse. Fulfill orders by picking items from primary locations and packaging orders; assembling kits in pre-wrap; loading packages into trailers; assist with receiving and replenishment; operate warehouse lift equipment as needed.
Essential job function
- Read pick tickets and pick items from primary locations.
- Check bins for order accuracy and properly package all items.
- Scan tickets at the shipping station and apply to all packages.
- Sort packages and load on to specific trailers.
- Assemble kits and pre-wrap items.
- Replenish primary locations as needed.
- Assist in receiving and help organize back stock locations as needed.
- Operate lift equipment as needed.
- Assist with inventory by performing cycle and section counting as needed.
- Assist in training seasonal and holiday workers as needed.
- Adhere to all established Food Safe and Safety rules and regulations
- Ability to regularly lift and stack packages up to 30 pounds
- Ability to occasionally lift and stack packages up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand and walk for up to 10 hours a day
Minimum job requirements
- Ability to consistently meet specified benchmarks
- Willingness to cross train within other warehouse departments.
- Consistently demonstrate appropriate team culture, leadership, and commitment to KAF mission and goals.
- Knowledge of lean principles and their application
- General Manufacturing Practices for food storage and safe handling practices
- High school diploma
- 1 - 3 years related warehouse experience
Meet Some of King Arthur Flour's Employees
Assistant Product Manager
Rosie brings the joy of baking to King Arthur Flour's customers. From cupcake papers to cookie cutters to high-end bread machinery, Rosie ensures that bakers can do what they love seamlessly.
Back to top