Reports to Email Marketing Program Manager
King Arthur Flour, the nation's oldest flour company, is seeking a passionate and talented developer to join its growing email marketing team. This role will aid the Email Marketing Program Manager in expanding the capabilities and honing the strategies that drive this pivotal marketing channel. Within our multi-faceted program, the new Email Developer will play a key role in the growth, optimization, and personalization of email communications to deliver top-notch customer experiences that exemplify brand values. On a daily basis, this will involve hands-on execution and tracking of batched email marketing campaigns, personal project management, and collaboration with departments across the company.
This individual will work closely with King Arthur Flour's merchandising, creative, web, and marketing teams to assist with campaign strategy, email production, and reporting. The ideal candidate is a hard-working, self-starter who is always looking to innovate and grow.
Essential job function
- Participate in email campaign planning and strategy.
- Own the production, testing, staging, and deployment of batched/broadcast emails.
- Help identify, test, and report on new email design, content, and delivery strategies.
- Assist with development, setup, and testing of automated, triggered, and transactional messages.
- Maintain and contribute to internal repository of HTML email templates and code snippets.
- Ensure that emails are coded using best practices across multiple email clients, ISPs and devices.
- Support cross-channel marketing campaigns and general ecommerce performance goals.
- Identify weaknesses and gaps in current processes and help develop solutions.
- Ensure brand standards are upheld across all email touch points.
- 1+ years experience in email marketing and/or front-end development.
- Fluency in HTML and CSS for authoring and debugging email templates.
- Experience with email deployment or platforms such as MailChimp, Silverpop, Bronto, or Listrak preferred.
- Knowledge of the current email client landscape is preferred.
- Experience with responsive, atomic design, and/or hybrid email coding a bonus.
- Experience interpreting data with tools such as Google Analytics a plus.
- Experience with Litmus, Photoshop, or GitHub a plus.
Minimum job requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that bridge technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to think creatively, troubleshoot, and manage time and tasks efficiently.
- Strong desire to learn, matched with the ability to apply new concepts quickly and effectively.
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Supportive team-player who enjoys collaborative, as well as independent projects.
- Genuine enthusiasm for food and/or baking, employee-ownership, and Northeast living.
Meet Some of King Arthur Flour's Employees
Assistant Product Manager
Rosie brings the joy of baking to King Arthur Flour's customers. From cupcake papers to cookie cutters to high-end bread machinery, Rosie ensures that bakers can do what they love seamlessly.
Back to top