Digital Engagement Specialist
Digital Engagement Specialist
Reports to Digital Engagement Supervisor
The person in this role will be responsible for ongoing customer engagement related to King Arthur Flour's digital channels: website content, social media, and email. The ultimate goal of the specialist's efforts is to ensure that King Arthur Flour delivers the best possible brand experience to our customers in the digital space. This position is part of the digital marketing team but will work closely with customer service and Baker's Specialists.
Essential job function
- Monitor and respond to customer engagements online, primarily focusing on social media, blog comments, recipe reviews, and sensitive emails, using appropriate brand voice.
- Amplify positive comments, de-escalate tense situations, and identify and carry out opportunities to surprise and delight brand ambassadors and enthusiastic new bakers.
- Under the direction of the Recipe Testing and Development Manager, test recipes and products, while providing actionable feedback to ensure high-quality results.
- Test recipes associated with upcoming digital campaigns; provide feedback to digital marketing team and share relevant learnings with customer service department.
- Provide weekly reports to summarize key stats relating to digital communication efforts within the customer service department.
- Work with the Digital Engagement Supervisor to understand upcoming and ongoing social media campaigns, and share relevant information with customer service department as necessary.
- Support customer service team through optimization of appropriate internal resources.
- Share baking knowledge and experience to increase the overall knowledge, understanding, and performance of customer service department.
- Additional tasks and responsibilities as necessary.
Education & Experience Requirements
- College or culinary degree
- Professional baking experience in restaurant, bakery or comparable position
- Ability to remain stationary for extended periods of time.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Love and understanding of baking; ability to answer a wide range of product and detailed baking questions.
- Ability to work night, weekend, and holiday hours
- Creative problem solver with exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Basic understanding of social media platforms and trends.
- Tech savvy, comfortable with online platforms and smartphone apps.
- High aptitude for customer service.
- Ability to give and receive feedback in a positive, constructive manner.
- Strong project management skills.
- Genuine enthusiasm for all things KAF.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, enthusiastic, adaptable, flexible, and reliable.
- Team player, willing to support at times, lead other times.
Meet Some of King Arthur Flour's Employees
Assistant Product Manager
Rosie brings the joy of baking to King Arthur Flour's customers. From cupcake papers to cookie cutters to high-end bread machinery, Rosie ensures that bakers can do what they love seamlessly.
Back to top