Technical Support Analyst
Who are we?
KIND is changing the way the world thinks about snacking. No longer do you have to choose between healthy AND tasty, wholesome AND convenient. At KIND, we know you can have both. In the office we also apply the AND philosophy. We seek to think boundlessly, work purposefully AND live passionately.
We are an energetic, inspired, and entrepreneurial team. We strive to operate with the highest integrity. Our company values are to be Hungry AND Kind.
What you’ll do
KIND is seeking an energetic, customer-focused and talented Technical Support Analyst to provide technical support to both local and remote users in a highly dynamic and agile environment.
About you: You are kind, smart, talented, and get things done. You have a passion for technology and learning new skills. You face problems with patience and a smile. You enjoy helping others and thrive in a growing, fast-paced environment.
- Provide Helpdesk, Deskside, and remote support to HQ & remote users
- Provide mobile device support
- Image new laptops & desktops
- Hardware break-fix and upgrades
- Diagnose and resolve issues with Microsoft Windows, MS Office Applications, and SharePoint
- Diagnose and resolve printing and network connectivity issues
- Identify and escalate issues requiring urgent attention
- Research issues & questions then advise users on appropriate actions
- Adhere to IT access-management and change control procedures
- BS in Management Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Must have 2+ years Desktop/Deskside Support
- Strong knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of Macs, iOS and Android
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, PowerShell, Exchange and SharePoint
- Ability to script and automate tasks
- Industry certificates are a plus (MCSE, A+…)
- Knowledge of web technologies is a plus
- Knowledge of Kaseya is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
What KIND offers
- Competitive compensation, including equity in KIND!
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance, with options to fit you and your family’s needs
- Monthly shipment of your favorite KIND bars to share with your friends and loved ones. After all, we’re all brand ambassadors!
- Summer hours, chair massages, social office gatherings, and other KIND and fun ways to reward and engage our team!
- Tuition reimbursement – because we’re committed to your development!
- A dynamic, ambitious, fun and KIND work environment
Keyword: Technical support, IT, Information Technology, Help desk
Back to top