Who are we?
KIND is changing the way the world thinks about snacking. No longer do you have to choose between healthy AND tasty, wholesome AND convenient. At KIND, we know you can have both. In the office we also apply the AND philosophy. We seek to think boundlessly, work purposefully AND live passionately.
We are an energetic, inspired, and entrepreneurial team. We strive to operate with the highest integrity. Our company values are to be Hungry AND Kind.
What you’ll do
The Office Porter functions in a high pace environment as a jack-of-all-trades for office cleanliness and maintenance. This individual will assist with a plethora of responsibilities from cleaning the kitchen to hanging pictures on the wall, and everything in between.
- Inventory, stock and maintain office supplies, cleaning supplies and kitchen supplies
- Clean and maintain areas throughout office such as kitchen, storage area, bathrooms, conference rooms, and freight area during office hours
- Organizes and distributes parcels and packages weighing up to 50 pounds
- Pick up mail and parcels from PO Box daily
- Work with the The Bar Bar & Kitchen Assistant to upkeep “The Bar Bar” (an interactive display of 27 KIND Bars) throughout the day
- Ability to assemble basic office furniture, hang pictures/shelves, and assist with basic office maintenance
- Assist with set up and tear down of office events to include monthly birthday celebrations, lunch and learn events, happy hours, and team building activities
- Back up office coordinator during absences to maintain reception area
- Performs other functions as needed
- Ability to use basic power and hand held tools
- Must continuously stand or walk and regularly requires lifting/handling/carrying material or packages of moderate weight (8-50 pounds)
- Other physical job requirements: Bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling and moving items
- Highly professional verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in Office Maintenance career path
- Education and Experience
- Technical degree is preferred
- 6+ months in an office maintenance roll is preferred
What KIND offers
- Competitive compensation, including equity in KIND!
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance, with options to fit you and your family’s needs
- Monthly shipment of your favorite KIND bars to share with your friends and loved ones. After all, we’re all brand ambassadors!
- Summer hours, chair massages, social office gatherings, and other KIND and fun ways to reward and engage our team!
- Tuition reimbursement – because we’re committed to your development!
- A dynamic, ambitious, fun and KIND work environment
Keyword: office porter, facilities, support, office management
Back to top