KIND University Ambassador (KUA) - University of Arizona
Who are we?
KIND is changing the way the world thinks about snacking. No longer do you have to choose between healthy AND tasty, wholesome AND convenient. At KIND, we know you can have both. In the office we also apply the AND philosophy. We seek to think boundlessly, work purposefully AND live passionately.
We are an energetic, inspired, and entrepreneurial team. We strive to operate with the highest integrity. Our company values are to be Hungry AND Kind.
What you’ll do
As the KIND U Ambassador, we will rely on you to bring the KIND brand to life in the world of all things college. KUA’s are not interns, you are part of the KIND team, where we live by the mantra ‘we not me’ This means doing things like…
- Partnering with like-minded student organizations and local companies to host events relevant to the brand.
- Seeding and developing relationships with student influencers, ultimately leading to increase brand visibility.
- Coordinating and executing sampling initiatives and events on and near campus
- Communicating success stories, key learnings and other activities to marketing and sales management
- Timely planning and reporting
…BUT your number one responsibility is to Live the Brand and do unexpected acts of kindness for others! Beyond that, this job is what you make of it! Push your ideas and creativity to their limits to make the KIND brand come to life on campus.
- KUAs ….
- Are known for making things happen
- Are organized with ‘street cred’ around school
- Are smart, energetic & reliable
- Know how to balance work and play
- Are connected, involved and know their campus like the back of their hand
- Are definitely not over-committed and are dedicated to being KIND
- You must attend the University of Arizona
- You have to live the KIND lifestyle.
- You have to know your school like the back of your hand, and know the student body even better.
- You have to balance work and play- be creative, energetic, and passionate.
Keyword: KIND University Brand Ambassador, Brand Ambassador, Field Marketing, Marketing, Product Marketing
See Inside the Office of KIND Healthy Snacks
The first KIND bar was introduced in 2004, creating a new healthy snacking category and launching one of the fastest-growing snack companies in the United States. KIND now makes more than 60 snacks "with ingredients you can see & pronounce®". While its offerings have developed over time, its mission has remained the same—make the world a little kinder, one snack and one act at a time.
Back to top