KIND Brand Ambassador (KBA) - Cincinnati
Who are we?
KIND is changing the way the world thinks about snacking. No longer do you have to choose between healthy AND tasty, wholesome AND convenient. At KIND, we know you can have both. In the office we also apply the AND philosophy. We seek to think boundlessly, work purposefully AND live passionately.
We are an energetic, inspired, and entrepreneurial team. We strive to operate with the highest integrity. Our company values are to be Hungry AND Kind.
What you'll do
KBAs are part time KIND team members that are the face of the brand at various field marketing events including in-store sampling demos (~3 per week, mainly weekday nights and weekends, 2 -3 hours per demo.)
- Organization and hosting of in-store retail demos
- Coordination with store managers and demo coordinators on schedules, product levels and demo guidelines
- Create a unique customer experience to increase brand awareness and build customer loyalty
- Capture demo results by timely reporting all pertinent info into tracking systems
- Host marketing events relevant to the brand and to the region, partnering with like-minded companies
- Maintain relationships with existing sales accounts through POS placement and store merchandising
- Seed and develop relationships with market influencers, ultimately leading to increased brand visibility
- May participate in strategic coordination and execution of sampling initiatives, reaching consumers where they live, work, play and shop
- Communication of success stories, key learning’s and other activities to Field Marketing Manager
- Do unexpected acts of kindness for others
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to positively engage the public
- Ability to represent the brand in a highly positive manner
- Access to a computer for reporting sampling results
- Strong Customer Service Background
- Understanding of both marketing & sales fundamentals
- Deep rooted understanding of the relevant market and surrounding area
- Existing network of relevant contacts specifically within active lifestyle, culture and business
- Strong team player but also possessing the ability to work independently
- Strong organizational skill set
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Ability to engage a crowd and naturally outgoing personality
- PowerPoint and Excel proficient
Education and Experience
- Education: bachelor’s degree (preferred) or equivalent work experience
- Related work experience: 2 years relevant experience in events, promotions, media, consumer products marketing
- Food Safety Certification is required in some markets
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performance by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Keyword: Brand Ambassador,event execution,marketing,samplling
See Inside the Office of KIND Healthy Snacks
The first KIND bar was introduced in 2004, creating a new healthy snacking category and launching one of the fastest-growing snack companies in the United States. KIND now makes more than 60 snacks "with ingredients you can see & pronounce®". While its offerings have developed over time, its mission has remained the same—make the world a little kinder, one snack and one act at a time.
Back to top