Human Resources Coordinator
Who are we?
Since its founding in 2004, KIND has been on a mission to make the world a little kinder one snack and one act at a time. KIND was born out of its founder’s desire to create a snack that was healthy and tasty, wholesome and convenient. What began as a line of premium Fruit & Nut bars sparked the creation of an entirely new healthier snacking category. Today, KIND has a family of snacks that offer solutions for a variety of different occasions.
From the healthy snacks, we make to the way we work, live and give back, we are committed to making the world a little kinder, because we believe that there’s more to business than just profit.
We're looking for passionate, conscious collaborators to help us meet our goals: to inspire kindness, with one tasty snack (and good act) at a time. If you’re looking to be a part of an inspiring, energetic and entrepreneurial environment, you found the right place.
What you'll do
As a member of the HR Team you will be a champion of KIND’s culture, helping to ensure that each individual, department and organization within the company stays true to our HUNGRY& KIND values.
The HR Coordinator is an integral part of the HR Operations & Learning teams, providing administrative and coordination support to both the Human Resources team and KIND Team Members on a variety of HR matters.
- Manage the flow of incoming requests and inquiries from the KIND team by responding & advancing requests in a timely fashion
- Own the maintenance of team member employment files and record-keeping compliance
- Coordinate training and workshop activities for Talent Management including communications, setup/breakdown, managing materials, administering surveys and tracking of participation
- Participate in team member on-boarding activities
- Manage benefit inquiries and enrollment matters including managing the technical aspects of open enrollment
- Assist with calendar management and travel arrangements
- Compile reports and updates HR information as needed
- Respond to employment verification requests
- Prepare correspondence including company-wide announcements
- Work on special projects and participate in cross-functional project teams
- Work side by side with subject matter experts to develop HR programs that align with department and company goals
- Perform various administrative tasks in support of the HR function
What you’ll bring to KIND
- Passion about KIND’s core values and mission
- Dedication to outstanding team member experience with HR
- Love of HR and for the future of our growth field
- A fast learner, with a can-do attitude and a calm professional demeanor
- Able to manage ambiguity and shifting priorities while remaining clam & controlled
- Continually growing and striving to be the best professionally
- Genuine in your desire to help make the world a kinder place, committing to always spreading and celebrating kindness
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or other related field is preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an entry level HR role or combination of work and applicable internships
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills including planning, prioritization and follow up
- Adaptability to in the work environment and ability to manage competing demands, dealing with frequent changes, delays or unexpected events
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and comfort communicating at all levels of the organization with confidence
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information and quickly gain others’ confidence
- Interest in furthering your career in the Human Resources field
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
What KIND offers
- Competitive compensation, including equity in KIND!
- Flexible Paid Time Off. Choose what works best for you, including summer hours
- Excellent health, dental & vision insurance, with options to fit you & your family’s needs
- Your health is important! Our wellness strategy focuses on mental and physical wellbeing through in office programs like Drs, Nutritionists, Yoga, Mindfulness, Chair Massages & others
- Casual office dress code – feel free to wear your KIND gear
- Monthly shipment of your favorite KIND bars to share with your friends and loved ones. After all, we’re all brand ambassadors!
- Training & tuition reimbursement program, because continuing to learn matters and we support your development
- A dynamic, ambitious, fun and KIND work environment
- The opportunity and responsibility to be KIND everyday
At KIND, we are committed to an inclusive workplace where diversity in all its forms is championed. KIND is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we are an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require special accommodation, please let us know.
Keyword: Benefits Administration, Human Resources Coordinator
See Inside the Office of KIND Healthy Snacks
The first KIND bar was introduced in 2004, creating a new healthy snacking category and launching one of the fastest-growing snack companies in the United States. KIND now makes more than 60 snacks "with ingredients you can see & pronounce®". While its offerings have developed over time, its mission has remained the same—make the world a little kinder, one snack and one act at a time.
Back to top