Field Marketing Team Lead - Los Angeles
Who are we?
KIND is changing the way the world thinks about snacking. No longer do you have to choose between healthy AND tasty, wholesome AND convenient. At KIND, we know you can have both. In the office we also apply the AND philosophy. We seek to think boundlessly, work purposefully AND live passionately.
We are an energetic, inspired, and entrepreneurial team. We strive to operate with the highest integrity. Our company values are to be Hungry AND Kind.
What you’ll do
KIND Snacks is seeking outgoing, charismatic people to join our team of full time KIND Field Marketing Team Leads. The Field Marketing Team Lead will be responsible for organizing and hosting in -store retail demos, executing brand centric events, overseeing grass roots sampling initiatives and leading a team of KIND Brand Ambassadors.
- Lead local KIND Brand Ambassadors, assuming the role of captain to the team
- Organization and hosting of in-store demos (2-4 per week, mainly weekday nights and weekends, 2-3 hours per demo)
- Research, coordinate and host marketing events relevant to the brand and to the region, partnering with likeminded companies.
- Seed and develop relationships with market influencers, ultimately leading to increased brand visibility
- Strategic coordination and execution of sampling initiatives, reaching consumers where they live, work, play and shop
- Collaboration with sales team to determine market level goals, utilizing strategic marketing initiatives to achieve
- Maintain relationships with existing sales accounts through POS placement, order taking and store merchandising
- Communication of success stories, key learning’s and other activities to Field Marketing Manager
- Do unexpected acts of kindness for others
- Track record of success in field marketing and project management
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or equivalent work experience, minimum 3 years relevant experience (events, promotions, media, consumer products marketing)
- good driving record, valid driver’s license, demonstrated experience with Internet and Microsoft office
- Understanding of both marketing and sales fundamentals
- Existing network of relevant contacts within sports, culture and health and wellness communities
- Specific business acumen: creative and strategic thinker, strong team player but also possessing the ability to work independently, an entrepreneurial spirit, experience negotiating, problem solver, self-starter results-oriented, strong organizational skill set, ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
What KIND offers
- Competitive compensation, including equity in KIND!
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance, with options to fit you and your family’s needs
- Tuition reimbursement – because we’re committed to your development!
- A dynamic, ambitious, fun and KIND work environment
Keyword: Field Marketing Team Lead, Field Marketing, Product Marketing, Brand Ambassador, CPG
Back to top