Field Marketing Manager - Vancouver
Who are we?
Since its founding in 2004, KIND has been on a mission to make the world a little kinder one snack and one act at a time. KIND was born out of its founder’s desire to create a snack that was healthy and tasty, wholesome and convenient. What began as a line of premium Fruit & Nut bars sparked the creation of an entirely new healthier snacking category. Today, KIND has a family of snacks that offer solutions for a variety of different occasions.
From the healthy snacks, we make to the way we work, live and give back, we are committed to making the world a little kinder, because we believe that there’s more to business than just profit.
We're looking for passionate, conscious collaborators to help us meet our goals: to inspire kindness, with one tasty snack (and good act) at a time. If you’re looking to be a part of an inspiring, energetic and entrepreneurial environment, you found the right place.
What you’ll do
The Field Marketing Manager is the curator of the KIND Brand in their assigned region. And this is how you will do it….
- Recruit, manage and motivate a small team of KIND Brand Ambassadors and Field Marketing Team Leads
- Research, coordinate and host marketing events relevant to the brand and to the region, partnering with likeminded companies
- Seed and develop relationships with market influencers, ultimately leading to increased brand visibility
- Strategic coordination and execution of sampling initiatives, reaching consumers where they live, work, play and shop
- Manage KIND’s mobile marketing vehicle, leveraging this asset to deliver the KIND experience to consumers
- Development of strategic programming, resulting in increased brand trial and visibility
- Collaboration with sales team to determine market level goals, utilizing strategic marketing initiatives to achieve said goals
- Assess and negotiate local media opportunities
- Communication of success stories, key learning’s and other activities to marketing and sales management
- Timely planning and reporting
- Budget tracking and compliance
- Do unexpected acts of KINDness for others
What you’ll bring to KIND
- Strong business acumen with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Track record of success in Field Marketing and project management
- Understanding of both marketing and sales fundamentals
- Ability to travel extensively within the assigned region including some overnight travel
- Fun and engaging management style
- Must be able (with or without accommodation) of bending and lifting to set up displays, adjust shelves during resets, move product, etc.
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Experienced negotiator
- Strong team player
- Problem solver
- Able to multi-task and prioritize workload
- PowerPoint and Excel proficient
- Social media savvy
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in events, promotions, media, consumer products marketing
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or equivalent work experience
- Prior recruiting experience
- Prior supervisory experience
- Deep rooted understanding of the assigned territory and the surrounding area
- Existing network of relevant contacts
- Position requires a licensed driver with a driving record acceptable to the company’s insurers
- Genuine in your desire to help make the world a kinder place, committing to always spreading and celebrating kindness
What KIND offers
- Competitive compensation, including equity in KIND!
- Flexible Paid Time Off. Choose what works best for you, including summer hours
- Excellent health, dental & vision insurance, with options to fit you & your family’s needs
- Your health is important! Our wellness strategy focuses on mental and physical wellbeing through in office programs like Drs, Nutritionists, Yoga, Mindfulness, Chair Massages & others
- Casual office dress code – feel free to wear your KIND gear
- Monthly shipment of your favorite KIND bars to share with your friends and loved ones. After all, we’re all brand ambassadors!
- Training & tuition reimbursement program, because continuing to learn matters and we support your development
- A dynamic, ambitious, fun and KIND work environment
- The opportunity and responsibility to be KIND everyday
At KIND, we are committed to an inclusive workplace where diversity in all its forms is championed. KIND is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we are an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require special accommodation, please let us know.
Keyword: Field Marketing, sales, manager, account manager
See Inside the Office of KIND Healthy Snacks
The first KIND bar was introduced in 2004, creating a new healthy snacking category and launching one of the fastest-growing snack companies in the United States. KIND now makes more than 60 snacks "with ingredients you can see & pronounce®". While its offerings have developed over time, its mission has remained the same—make the world a little kinder, one snack and one act at a time.
Back to top