Field Marketing Manager- Vancouver
Who are we?
KIND is changing the way the world thinks about snacking. No longer do you have to choose between healthy AND tasty, wholesome AND convenient. At KIND, we know you can have both. In the office we also apply the AND philosophy. We seek to think boundlessly, work purposefully AND live passionately.
We are an energetic, inspired, and entrepreneurial team. We strive to operate with the highest integrity. Our company values are to be Hungry AND Kind.
What you’ll do
The Field Marketing Manager is the curator of the KIND Brand in their assigned region.
- Recruit, manage and motivate a small team of KIND Brand Ambassadors and Field Marketing Team Leads
- Research, coordinate and host marketing events relevant to the brand and to the region, partnering with likeminded companies
- Seed and develop relationships with market influencers, ultimately leading to increased brand visibility
- Strategic coordination and execution of sampling initiatives, reaching consumers where they live, work, play and shop
- Manage KIND’s mobile marketing vehicle, leveraging this asset to deliver the KIND experience to consumers
- Development of strategic programming, resulting in increased brand trial and visibility
- Collaboration with sales team to determine market level goals, utilizing strategic marketing initiatives to achieve said goals
- Assess and negotiate local media opportunities
- Communication of success stories, key learning’s and other activities to marketing and sales management
- Timely planning and reporting
- Budget tracking and compliance
- Do unexpected acts of KINDness for others
- Strong business acumen with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Track record of success in Field Marketing and project management
- Understanding of both marketing and sales fundamentals
- Deep rooted understanding of the assigned territory and the surrounding area
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Experience negotiating
- Strong team player
- Problem solver
- Strong organizational skill set
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- PowerPoint and Excel proficient
- Social media savvy
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in events, promotions, media, consumer products marketing
- Prior recruiting experience is preferred
- Prior supervisory experience is required
- Existing network of relevant contacts
- Position requires a licensed driver with a driving record acceptable to the company’s insurers
- Ability to travel extensively within the assigned region including overnight travel.
- Must be able (with or without accommodation) of bending and lifting to set up displays, adjust shelves during resets, move product, etc.
What KIND offers
- Competitive compensation, including equity in KIND!
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance, with options to fit you and your family’s needs
- Tuition reimbursement – because we’re committed to your development!
- A dynamic, ambitious, fun and KIND work environment
Keyword: Field Marketing Manager
Back to top