Field Marketing Manager- Montreal
Who are we?
KIND is changing the way the world thinks about snacking. No longer do you have to choose between healthy AND tasty, wholesome AND convenient. At KIND we know you can have both. In the office we also apply the AND philosophy. We seek to think boundlessly, work purposefully AND live passionately.
Founded in the US in 2004 KIND has grown rapidly, expanded the market and changed the way Americans look at snacking. From our international office in Dublin we are now bringing KIND to more and more international markets.
What you’ll do:
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Recruit, manage and motivate a small team of KIND Brand Ambassadors and Field Marketing Team Leads.
- Responsible for covering Montreal, Quebec City and Ottawa regions
- Research, coordinate and host marketing events relevant to the brand and to the region, partnering with likeminded companies
- Seed and develop relationships with market influencers, ultimately leading to increased brand visibility
- Strategic coordination and execution of sampling initiatives, reaching consumers where they live, work, play and shop
- Manage KIND’s mobile marketing vehicle, leveraging this asset to deliver the KIND experience to consumers
- Development of strategic programming, resulting in increased brand trial and visibility
- Collaboration with sales team to determine market level goals, utilizing strategic marketing initiatives to achieve said goals
- Assess and negotiate local media opportunities
- Communication of success stories, key learning’s and other activities to marketing and sales management
- Timely planning and reporting
- Budget tracking and compliance
- Do unexpected acts of KINDness for others
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Bilingual in French and English is strongly preferred
- Strong business acumen with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Track record of success in Field Marketing and project management
- Understanding of both marketing and sales fundamentals
- Deep rooted understanding of the assigned territory and the surrounding area
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Experience negotiating
- Strong team player
- Problem solver
- Strong organizational skill set
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- PowerPoint and Excel proficient
- Social media savvy
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in events, promotions, media, consumer products marketing
- Prior recruiting experience is preferred
- Prior supervisory experience is required
- Existing network of relevant contacts
Special Requirements (if any)
- Position requires a licensed driver with a driving record acceptable to the company’s insurers.
- Ability to travel within the assigned region including overnight travel.
- Must be able (with or without accommodation) of bending and lifting to set up displays, adjust shelves during resets, move product, etc.
Keyword: Marketing, International, Strategic Programming, Communication
Back to top