Executive Assistant, Operations
Who are we?
KIND is changing the way the world thinks about snacking. No longer do you have to choose between healthy AND tasty, wholesome AND convenient. At KIND, we know you can have both. In the office we also apply the AND philosophy. We seek to think boundlessly, work purposefully AND live passionately.
We are an energetic, inspired, and entrepreneurial team. We strive to operate with the highest integrity. Our company values are to be Hungry AND Kind.
What you’ll do
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies. The ideal individual will have impeccable attention to detail, the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Provide administrative support to operations leadership team
- Manage multiple calendars with high volumes of meetings
- Coordinate meeting logistics with internal and external partners, and prepare meeting materials
- Coordinate and manage travel arrangements for both domestic and international travel
- Create presentations and reports as requested to support the operations team
- Handle expense reporting for leadership
- Assist with special events and projects as needed
- As a member of the KIND Administrative Support Team, work on company-wide projects, plan events and back up peers as needed
- 5+ years of experience as an administrative or executive assistant
- Highly skilled in professional software (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (written and oral)
- Experienced in organizing domestic and international travel
- Expert in managing multiple calendars
- Strong self-management, initiative, and sense of responsibility
- Highly professional and collaborative
- Ability to handle competing priorities
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Driven and dedicated with strong service orientation
- Seeks continuous improvement and learning opportunities
What KIND Offers
- Competitive compensation, including equity in KIND!
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance, with options to fit you and your family’s needs
- Monthly shipment of your favorite KIND bars to share with your friends and loved ones. After all, we’re all brand ambassadors!
- Summer hours, chair massages, social office gatherings, and other KIND and fun ways to reward and engage our team!
- Tuition reimbursement – because we’re committed to your development!
- A dynamic, ambitious, fun and KIND work environment
Keyword: executive assistant, operations, ea, assistant, administrative, support
See Inside the Office of KIND Healthy Snacks
The first KIND bar was introduced in 2004, creating a new healthy snacking category and launching one of the fastest-growing snack companies in the United States. KIND now makes more than 60 snacks "with ingredients you can see & pronounce®". While its offerings have developed over time, its mission has remained the same—make the world a little kinder, one snack and one act at a time.
Back to top